Monday, September 12, 2011

Lets Face It, The Browns Stunk Up the Field In Game One, Whose Fault is It?

I was one of many Cleveland Browns fans that witnessed the debacle that was the Browns VS. Bengals on Sunday.

I have to tell you that  everything inside me told me to forget this team and move on.  But being a Browns fan for my entire life caused me to reflect.  Granted, it is only one game however, it was a must win game. The Browns owe an apology to every fan that they have for fielding such a poor underachieving team on Sunday.  At one point I wanted to duck into a back alley and remove my Browns shirt.  I was that embarrassed.  OK, I feel better for saying that.  There is nothing we can do about the past so we must look forward.

Cleveland Browns Head Coach Pat Shurmur stated in recent articles that the loss on Sunday was his fault…well no duh!  Way to go in understating the obvious.

A couple of questions…Hey Pat…why did you not hire an offensive coordinator?  What makes you think that you can be the head coach AND call all of the offensive plays?  Worked out really well in the season opener didn’t it.

I miss Rob Ryan as the Defensive Coordinator.  What we have now is no match.

Being the President of a Browns Backers Club, I receive updates from the Browns organization on current events, etc.. 

Today I received an email from the Browns Backers Org promoting events, etc. Nowhere did they mention the game on Sunday (I guess they were also embarrassed).

Lets just acknowledge that the Browns have a long way to go to keep countless people like me as fans.  On Sunday they did nothing to deserve my loyalty.

With that being said, I am still a loyal Browns fan and I guess I will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment